The Software License and Service Agreement will be updated. Please follow this link [https://www.activision.com/legal/ap-eula] in order to see these changes.
1. PROGRAM OVERVIEW: United Services Automobile Association (“USAA” or “Sponsor”) is offering active-duty service members and veterans (retired or separated from) the opportunity to participate in the USAA Call of Duty Endowment Program (“Program”). The Program begins on or about October 5, 2023, 12:00 a.m. CST and ends on December 31, 2023 11:59 p.m. CST or when all available “Gifts” (as defined below) are claimed, whichever occurs first (the “Program Period”). The Program is open only to (a) legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who currently reside in one of the fifty states or District of Columbia, (b) who are 18 years of age or older or older and (c) who are active-duty service members or veterans (retired or separated), National Guard or Reserve components of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard and, if discharged or released, have an honorable discharge, (each a “Participant” and collectively “Participants”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. HOW IT WORKS: During the Program Period, Participants who are, or become validated by ID.me as a qualified Participant may receive a reward of a Call of Duty Endowment “C.O.D.E.” Warrior Pack (each, a “Gift”) available in Activision Publishing, Inc’s (“Activision”) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (“MWIII”) video game as long as all of the conditions stated herein are met and while supplies of 40,000 total units last. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Gift is $9.99. Participants may register for the Program, by going to CallOfDutyEndowment.org/USAA and navigating to the relevant ID.me validation link as directed. Once Participant’s military status has been validated, a unique code (the “ID.me Code”) will appear onscreen. Participant will need to navigate to the redemption link as directed. Once at the redemption page, Participant will have to sign in with their Activision account or create an Activision account if they do not already have one (collectively, “Account”). Once logged in, Participant will enter their ID.me Code and select which platform they would like to use the ID.me Code in: XBOX, PlayStation, Battle.Net, or Steam.
If Participant enters their ID.me Code prior to November 10, 2023, they will be directed to a success screen informing them of next steps, including that they will receive an email on November 10, 2023. (the “Pre-Launch Redemption”). On November 10, 2023, Pre-Launch Redemption Participants will receive an email with a unique code based on the platform chosen (the “Gift Code”) and instructions on how to redeem the Gift Code to receive the Gift.
If Participant enters their ID.me Code after MWIII launch on November 10, 2023 (the “Post-Launch Redemption”), Participant will be given a unique code based on the platform chosen and receive instructions on how to input the Gift Code into the respective “Game Store” Account to receive the Gift.
Limit: One (1) Gift per Person/Participant. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors and agents of Sponsor, ID.me (“Administrator”), and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Program (collectively, “Program Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, parents and children and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or receive a Gift. Gifts are contingent on full compliance with these Terms and Conditions. All claims are subject to verification by Sponsor before any Gift will be awarded. In the event of a dispute as to any claim, Sponsor will make the final determination. The Sponsor may delay a Gift for the purposes of investigation. If information cannot be verified or if there is suspected fraud; the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant and restrict further participation in the Program.
3. RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor’s decisions are final in making all determinations in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Participant may not use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS & LIABILITY: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Program if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Program is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or impaired the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Call of Duty Endowment, and each of their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of any benefit in the Program. To be clear, the Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Released Parties’ control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
6. SPONSOR: United Services Automobile Association, 9800 Fredericksburg, San Antonio, TX 78288. Activision, The Call of Duty Endowment and their affiliates are not sponsors of or affiliated with this Program.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTRATED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER®, FACEBOOK® OR INSTAGRAM®. ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE SPONSOR, AND NOT TO TWITTER®, FACEBOOK® OR INSTAGRAM®.