2018 Seal Of Distinction Application
The Call of Duty Endowment bestows the Seal of Distinction upon nonprofits that demonstrate the highest level of effectiveness, efficiency and integrity in placing veterans in quality jobs.
Launched in 2013, the Seal of Distinction is accompanied by a $30,000 award and potential access to additional restricted funding, advice, and support. Grants are only provided to Seal of Distinction Winners.
Nominees for the Seal of Distinction must, at a minimum:
- U.S. organizations must be a charitable, non-profit, with 501(c)(3) status. In the case of the U.K., a charity must be determined to have the equivalent status of a U.S. non-profit with 501 (c)(3) status)
- Have a mission that incorporates directly assisting unemployed veterans in finding jobs
- Be prepared to disclose and show documentation for requested placement, performance and cost data
- Please note that organizations with a cost per veteran placed above $3,000 are highly unlikely to be selected.
- Complete our application and, should they be selected as a finalist, submit to verification procedures
You may apply for the Seal of Distinction now through June 1, 2018. Please note that past winners many not re-apply.
PREVIEW APPLICATION QUESTIONS HERE